Juneforever/777Forevermore is a prolific underground artist, veteran member of Elfaction, and an early voice in Baroque Digicore. Forevermore began releasing music in early 2022 and has had a consistent output since, releasing a number of projects.

CountSwagula: What genre would you call your music?
777Forevermore: I don't know honestly. Sorta just nostalgic. I feel like overall genres in general sorta just limit music potential, so I try to just avoid labels in general and just make music that I enjoy personally.
Q: Cleric is one of my favorite songs by you. When you were writing it, what was your artistic process like?
FM: I was going through a lot, self-harm, and a really low point in my life. I didn't even start writing harshly at that time. I just spoke what was on my mind.
Q: I remember when I found your music, I struggled with a lot of similar things. Your music means a lot to me. How long have you producing? Do you have any dream collabs?
FM: Ty for the support, I'm a small artist, the little things like this matter sm to me. I've been making music since I was 12 bro, I produced for a while and didn't start making vocals till I was maybe like 17-18. Music was absolute trash when I first started. In terms of dreams collabs, I only really wanted to work with Black Kray. If that would ever even possible.
Q: How did you join Elfaction?
FM: We were friends bro, it all happened naturally. I didn't have put in an application or nothing. I made music with 7nightz he liked it, so I was in. Same thing with Saya. I feel like what makes Elfaction more important to me is that it's something based primarily on friendship and not materialistic gain, or attempt to blow up.
Q: What are your biggest influences? Your music references to JRPGs aesthetically, are there any games in particular that influenced you?
FM: Trails In the Sky & Fate Visual Novel. I'd Tsukihime too. I spend a lot of time just listening through the soundtracks honestly.
Q: Is there anything you'd like to promote?
FM: I'm working on a album, but it's so early in the creation process. There's no possible way I can start promoting right now, so at this current moment no. Sadly.
Q: What are your plans with MCL?
FM: LMAO funny you asked that, It's a multimedia collective, we accept anybody who applies. Right now it's just a community of creatives. Just to let you know I'm not the owner or creator, just a member.
Q: What are your favorite animes/movies?
FM: I think I have so many taste in movies that vary so much, but what all connects them is a feeling of nostalgia. I love older films and older anime. Flame Of Recca is definitely one of them, and fantasy films like Fantaghiro.
Q: How did you meet 7nightz?
FM: I met 7nightz through a mutual actually, I was friends with his close friend and irl and we've been cool ever since. Even looked up several times.
Q: What do you think is the best project/single you've released?
FM: Uhm favorite project/single, not sure honestly I don't think I'm inclined to say anything like that. My music isn't where I want it to be right now.
Q: What is your favorite game right now?
FM: Favorite game. I play sm stuff, but I really love rpgs. Single player rpgs. If you know me though, I love CC games and PD games. Deepwoken Rogue ect. All of my guild members/MCL love games like that too.
Q: I'm a big Deepwoken fan too! What is your favorite Deepwoken boss?
FM: Titus was the funniest [moment] I ever had on Deepwoken. Just doing that boss.
Q: Do you have a favorite fashion trend right now?
FM: Archived clothing I guess, but I just be wearing whatever fits for me. Baggy clothes. Old 2000s drip. JNCO.
Q: You mentioned nostalgia being important to your music. Do you think your upbringing influenced your style?
FM: I suppose so, my mom had me listening to old rnb and stuff, so maybe that has something to do with. I was listening to prince and stuff.
Special thanks to Juneforever/Forevermore for participating in this interview. His music is something special to me and it makes me extremely happy that I got the privilege to have this conversation with him.
Forevermore's Socials:
- CountSwagula
No comments:
Post a Comment