Witecrow is a rapper and producer from Dublin, Ireland. He has been releasing music under this name since 2024 and recently dropped his mixtape Crow Season earlier this year. Witecrow has also been producing for rapper $wagzilla, on both the single Can't Hesitate as well as $wagzilla's album Gettin' Money Gang.

"Witecrow I fucking love you"
Crow Season is an excellent project reminiscent of Trapaholics Mixtapes and classic Gucci Mane. My favorite tracks are Wockstar and Inna Whip.
CountSwagula: What was your upbringing like? Where are you from?
Witecrow: I’m from Ireland, Dublin I’ve lived here my whole life, it always felt so beautiful here.
Q: When did you start making music?
WC: I started making music like 2017 I would just post random songs on SoundCloud kinda emulating Lil Pump and like Lil Uzi but I only started taking it seriously around 2025 but I’ve always always made music and I started producing beats around 2021.
Q: I've been listening to Can't Hesitate by $wagzilla a lot lately. How did you come to produce that track? What was your creative process like?
WC: So I made that beat in my grandparents house. And I sent it to $wagzilla and he seemed to really fuck with it and he sent me the demo and I was saying that like “oh my god this so fire” and when it dropped it just started going viral and I’m really blessed $wagzilla fucks with me and he’s got me to a very good place where I can be able to work for more people.
Q: What is your favorite song on Crow Season?
WC: That’s a good question. I think “Inna Whip” and “Guap” are my favourites at the moment. Guap was like the first song I made for crow season so it’s very special for me.
Q: How would you describe your sound?
WC: I’d probably say it’s a lot like that old Wakaflocka sound and also a lil bit Gucci Mane inspired. I always been listening to that so it subconsciously always makes its way in my music. I’d probably just describe it as like Chicago drill with a bit of my own sound in it, if that makes sense!, I’m hoping to move into more of a Gucci Mane sound next.
Q: Who/What are your biggest influences?
WC: My biggest influence is Zaytoven he my favourite producer and he also used to rap on his own beats so I feel like I can relate to that and he really inspires me to hop on my own beats! .
Q: Do you have any dream collaborations?
WC: I’d kill for a Gucci Mane feature. I’m probably sounding like a fanboy at this point. Also famous Dex collab I’d love. At the moment there is too many artists I’d love to work with.
Q: You're already dropping fire albums! What are your favorite movies?
WC: My favourite film ever is Back to the Future 2, I’d love to make a mixtape with that theme it’s amazing film. I also like the movie “Paul” because I love aliens and Paul seem like a chill guy to hang out with.
Q: How did you come up with your name?
WC: It was like 2024 and I was tryna think of a name I could use for producing and I was writing some in my notes and I wrote “Whitecrow” but it didn’t feel right so I just removed the “H” and then I got “Witecrow”
Q: Is there anything you'd like to promote or shout out?
WC: I wanna give a shoutout to everyone I make music with like Enzio Mourn and Zem and everyone I be making music with they helped me out on my album so big shoutout to them. And a big shoutout to my homie Strayhound!!
Special thanks to Witecrow for participating in this interview. He's a great producer and certainly somebody to keep eyes on. Shoutout to everybody Witecrow mentioned too, those artists are all great as well. Many of them are featured on Crow Season and I highly encourage anybody interested to check them out.
Follow Witecrow:
- CountSwagula
crowseason blowing out ur speakers
ReplyDelete